- You definitely already knew my name is Faith or not? My social media handle is actually my name, not a name I’ve adopted (for those always asking) Full names are Faith Kuyet’asham Bitrus Ishaya and I’m from the North of Nigeria.
I’d rather go by my middle name Kuyet’asham (mostly shortened to “Kuyet”)
So if you never call me Kuyet, we’re not so familiar then and I wonder why.
2. I’m allergic to fragrances/scents and dust. Weird as it is, it’s true. If I use a soap with a strong scent, I’ll get a headache, start to sneeze and feel dizzy. Use too much perfume/air freshner or even a little of a perfume that’s too strong, I’d immediately start to experience difficulty breathing, sneeze until my eyes start to water and my nose starts to run and hurt. (even if I’m sleeping) Because of this I hardly use perfumes, I stick to deodorants. So unlike most of you, a bottle of perfume no matter how small can last me atleast 6 months to a year. So guys, easy with the fragrances, you share the air with others be sensitive to their allergies.
- I was the last born for 11 years before my little brother came along so I often forget and still tell people I’m the last of my family. It’s always weird when I correct myself. Lol
I have crazy stage fright because I hate attention. I battle with tears after every presentation I have to make. (Yup. It’s that serious)
It takes me a whole day or more to complete a movie, but I can seat through a whole season of a series in one day.
I’m double jointed in my shoulder socket. If you didn’t know anything about double jointedness before now, now you do. You’re welcome.
- I watch TV maybe twice or 3 times in a whole year.
I take my beverages without a sweeter/sugar.
I switched from being a very ‘out there’ tomboy in high school to being a very timid withdrawn girl.
I’m short sighted so I wear glasses. If you ever wave at me from far and I don’t respond, I’m not a snub. I promise I just didn’t see you because I almost never wear my glasses.
11.I love swimming pools, but I won’t swim in public because I’m not comfortable with my swim suits in public.
- My typical shower routine is 5 minutes of dancing and loud singing in the shower with anything I find as my Mic.
13.I’m not skinny by choice. I eat alot, and have no exercise routine at all. (although I think all the Lagos hard life is exercise routine enough)
- I’m a hopeless unromantic. But dear future husband, I’m trying.
I’m a ‘mummy’s girl.’ I can’t travel far without my mum, I’ll come running back in no time.
Incase you were wondering, yes. I wanted this post to be as personal as possible hence the too much info. It was about time you knew the personality behind the blog.
Have a great week!
Please subscribe and let’s stay connected